Library Research Modules
Five modules have been created to help students learn how to use library resources. Faculty are encouraged to download the five modules in the linked zip file and upload them into Folio for use within their online courses. If questions should arise please contact the Information Commons Desk (478-5645 or http://library.
- Module 1 – How do I get help with my research?
- Module 2 – How do I access library resources from off-campus?
- Module 3 – How do I find a full-text article ?
- Module 4 – Interlibrary Loan (Illiad) , GIL-Express and Document Delivery
- Module 5 – Theses and Dissertations
Won’t you help us to better help you? Answer a very brief 3-question survey on how you do research.
Last updated: 2/25/2015