Printing at Henderson Library, Lane Library, and Learning Commons
- Printing is paid for by the Student Technology Fee.
- Each student receives 1500 printer points per semester.
- Points have no monetary value and do not rollover.
- Points are not refunded.
- Printer points are not accepted at the Eagle Print Shop.
- Black and white pages cost 1 point per 8.5″ x 11” page.
- Color pages cost 5 points per 8.5″ x 11” page
- Printing on 11″ x 17” paper cost 10 points per page. Note: Only available at Henderson Library.
- In the library, points are deducted when you release the print job at a release station.
- To check your print balance go to my.georgiasouthern.edu > Technology Resources > Print Credits >
- You can request additional printer points by completing the Student Printing Appeal form.
- Only Library supplied paper is to be used in the printers.
- For special print jobs on the Statesboro campus Click Here.
- For special print jobs on the Armstrong campus Click Here.
- If you need assistance, please visit the Reference Desk.
- Statesboro Campus Click here.
- Armstrong Campus Click here.
- Click here for more information on Mobile Printing.
Last updated: 8/3/2021