Printing at Henderson Library, Lane Library, and Learning Commons
- Printing is paid for by the Student Technology Fee.
- Each student receives 1500 printer points per semester.
- Points have no monetary value and do not rollover.
- Points are not refunded.
- Printer points are not accepted at the Eagle Print Shop.
- Black and white pages cost 1 point per 8.5″ x 11” page.
- Color pages cost 5 points per 8.5″ x 11” page
- Printing on 11″ x 17” paper cost 10 points per page. Note: Only available at Henderson Library.
- In the library, points are deducted when you release the print job at a release station.
- You must visit a release station designated for your type of print (Color or Black/White), if you try to release a B/W job at a Color release station it will not work, and vice versa.
- To check your print balance go to my.georgiasouthern.edu > MyPrint > Printing Credits
- You can request additional printer points after you have run out by completing the Student Printing Appeal form.
- Only Library supplied paper is to be used in the printers.
- If you need assistance, please visit the following locations:
Henderson Libary – Library Tech Center
Lane Library – Circulation Desk
Learning Commons – Front Desk
Last updated: 8/11/2023