East Georgia College Students
I am an East Georgia at Georgia Southern student. What Library privileges can I expect?
- East Georgia at Georgia Southern (EGGS) students are eligible for borrowing books for 28 days and have no limits on how many they can check out. This is the same as for Georgia Southern students.
- Printing for EGGS students is also the same as it is for Georgia Southern students, although there is a greater likelihood of problems with their accounts. If there are problems, they should go the Circulation/Reserve Desk on the second floor to have them corrected.
- EGGS students are eligible for GIL Express, but they must use their East Georgia ID numbers, not their East Georgia at Georgia Southern IDs. These should begin with the numbers 930. When making GIL Express requests, they should change the pick up location to Georgia Southern.
- When making requests for materials in automated storage (ARC), East Georgia at Georgia Southern students must use their EGGS IDs.
- EGGS students may use the Georgia Southern GALILEO resource by using their MyGeorgiaSouthern username and password.
- Concerning interlibrary loan service, East Georgia at Georgia Southern are eligible. As is the case for all patrons, the ILLiad account is separate from Voyager accounts and EGGS students must register for service.
Last updated: 8/14/2013