Library Services for Graduates & Undergraduates at Lane
Enrolled Armstrong students may have up to 20 books checked out from Lane Library at any time. The lending period for our general collection is 28 days and each book may be renewed two times. Visit the ILL and Circulation web pages for detailed information.
How to do it?
GIL Express will be available starting Monday August 17, 2020.
If Henderson and Lane Libraries lack the item you need, faculty, staff, and students may place a request for USG and other libraries’ materials using ILL. Visit our REMOTE ACCESS GUIDE for more information.
- Use GIL Express to get books from other USG libraries.
- Use Interlibrary Loan to request books or articles from other libraries.
Find what you need!
- Ask A Librarian a question via e-mail or call (912) 344-3026.
- Find print books, e-books, or videos in Georgia Southern’s Catalog using GIL-Find.
- Subject Guides to get your research started.
- Find articles in the GALILEO databases.
- Browse through the A-Z Database List
- Find electronic books by title, subject, or keyword in the text.
Last updated: 4/10/2020