Study Rooms, Classrooms and Other Spaces
The Libraries offer a variety of study spaces including quiet study space, study areas where talking is allowed and encouraged, and group study rooms available for reservation.
Reserve Group Study Rooms
- Reserve a study room in the Henderson Library
- Reserve a study room in the Lane Library
- Reserve a study room in the Armstrong Learning Commons
- Reserve a study room at the Liberty Center
Reserve a Graduate Study Room at Henderson
Four study rooms on the fourth floor and two on the third floor are reserved for graduate students only. To reserve the Graduate Study Rooms go to the Checkout Desk on the second floor or call (912) 478-5647.
After reserving a room, graduate students should ask for a key at the Checkout Desk. Keys will be checked out for four hours at a time. Graduate Students may reserve a room once per day for up to 4 hours. They may be reserved 24 hours in advance.
Reserve Room 1308 at Henderson
Click here for more information.
Reserve a Massage Chair at the Brain Booth
- Reserve the Brain Booth massage chair in the Henderson Library
- Reserve the Brain Booth massage chair in the Lane Library
Quiet study spaces
The following areas are reserved for quiet study:
- 4th floor of Henderson Library in Statesboro
- 2nd floor of Lane Library in Savannah
Study spaces where online class participation is welcomed
The floors listed below include areas for individual and/or group study, and class participation is encouraged. These are good places to attend an online class or other activities where you are expected to verbally communicate with others. These spaces provide an office-style environment with minimal background noise. For your convenience, we placed signs in these areas so that you and other library users can easily identify these spaces and where it is clear that your communications with your online classmates or professors are not disruptive to others at the library. You may check out laptops with webcams and microphones at the service desks.:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors of Henderson Library in Statesboro.
- 1st floor of Lane Library in Savannah
- All of the Learning Commons in Savannah.
Group study rooms
Group study rooms are available by reservation at all locations. See below for information on how to reserve a group study room.
Last updated: 10/25/2022