Study Rooms, Classrooms and Other Spaces
Reserve Group Study Rooms
- Reserve a study room in the Henderson Library
- Reserve a study room in the Lane Library
- Reserve a study room in the Armstrong Learning Commons
- Reserve a study room at the Liberty Center
Reserve a Graduate Study Room at Henderson
Four study rooms on the fourth floor and two on the third floor are reserved for graduate students only. To reserve the Graduate Study Rooms go to the Checkout Desk on the second floor or call (912) 478-5647.
After reserving a room, graduate students should ask for a key at the Checkout Desk. Keys will be checked out for four hours at a time. Graduate Students may reserve a room once per day for up to 4 hours. They may be reserved 24 hours in advance.
Reserve Room 1308 at Henderson
Reserve a Massage Chair at the Brain Booth
- Reserve the Brain Booth massage chair in the Henderson Library
- Reserve the Brain Booth massage chair in the Lane Library
Last updated: 3/7/2022