83. First District A&M School land title records, 1906-1916
- 1 envelope.
- Gift of Dr. Robert Moore Benson, September 1993.
- Indentures, deeds, canceled checks, and chain of title trace the
history of the acquisition of First Distric A&M's campus. Leading figures
are Bulloch Countians A. M. Deal, J. E. Donehoo, and Robert Lee Moore.
These materials are not available online. If you wish to view or copy
them, please contact Special Collections.
- 1. First District A&M School
- 2. Georgia Southern
University - Land - History.
- 3. Deal, Albert M.
- 4. Donehoo, J. E.
- 5. Moore, Robert Lee, 1867-1940.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- I. Benson, Robert Moore.