67. DeLoach (Robert John Henderson) papers, 1930-1964
Finding aid available.
- 1 box, 1 wooden box.
- Gift of Dr. R. Frank Saunders; and from Archives.
- 28 photocopies of his correspondnce with Gov. Eugene Talmadge in
the early 40's; newspaper clippings; inscribed copy of his book on John
Burroughs; photographs; glass slides; obituary.
These materials are not available online. If you wish to view or copy
them, please contact Special Collections.
- 1. DeLoach, Robert John
- 2. Pittman, Marvin Summers,
- 3. Talmadge, Eugene, 1884-1946.
- I. Saunders, R. Frank, 1934-.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]