64. Coxon (Helen Williams) papers
Available through GAMMA.
- 17 boxes, 3 rolls, 1 framed certificate.
- Gift of Mrs. Coxon and Mrs. Mary Worth.
- Family records from eighteenth century; letters; clippings and
newspapers; awards. Mrs. Coxon was for more than 25 years the publisher
and editor of the Ludowici News. She was the first woman to serve
in both the House and Senate of Georgia, and on the newly-created Pardons
and Parole Board. She was active in civic affairs, D. A. R., and the
Bound volume of Bernice McCullar's "Georgia Notebook" columns collected
by Mrs. Coxon available in Special Collections.
Bound volume of Mrs. Coxon's "Seen and Heard Here and There" columns
available in Special Collections.
These materials are not available online. If you wish to view or copy
them, please contact Special Collections.
- 1. Coxon, Helen Williams.
- 2. Georgia - History - 1865-.
- 3. Midway Museum.
- 4. Daughters of the American
- 5. Ludowici News.
- 6. Georgia. Board of Pardons and
- I. Coxon, Helen Williams.
- II. Worth, Mary.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]