280. Fulcher (Eugenia M.) oral histories, 1997-1998
- 1 box.
- Gift of Dr. Fulcher, 1999.
- Oral histories, with transcripts, of 16 people who attended one-
or two-room schools in Burke County, 1930-1955. These interviews were
sources for Dr. Fulcher's 1999 doctoral dissertation.
Finding aid available.
These materials are not available online. If you wish to view or copy
them, please contact Special Collections.
- 1. Afro-Americans - Education
(Elementary) - Georgia - Burke County - History.
- 2. Afro-American teachers -
Georgia - Burke County - Biography.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- I. Fulcher, Eugenia Mills.