27. Bulloch County Historical Society collection
- 9 boxes, 1 ledger, 13 pictures, 1 notebook, 2 plastic rolls.
- On permanent loan from the Society, 1991.
- Drawings; photographs (framed & unframed); paintings and other
memorabilia; miscellaneous business records, 1900-1930; papers of Anderson
family; U. D. C. minutes, 1930-1945; Corinth and Oak Grove Baptist Church
These materials are not available online. If you wish to view or copy
them, please contact Special Collections.
- 1. Bulloch County (Ga.) -
- 2. Anderson family
- 3. Bulloch County (Ga.) -
- 4. United Daughters of the
Confederacy - Georgia - Statesboro.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- I. Bulloch County Historical Society.