162. Lewis (David J.) mementos, 1940s
- 1 box.
- Gift of Mr. George Beasley through Mr. Smith Banks, 1996.
- 2 framed portraits of the Maryland Congressman; framed clippings
and congratulatory letters on his retirement (1943); photograph of Army
(F.A.R.C.) Battery D, 11th Battalion, 4th Training Regiment (1942).
These materials are not available online. If you wish to view or copy
them, please contact Special Collections.
- 1. Lewis, David J. (David John),
- 2. Legislators -
Maryland - Photographs.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- I. Beasley, George
- II. Banks, Smith Callaway.