Correspondence with Eugene Talmadge
- photocopies of DeLoach's correspondence with Governor Eugene Talmadge [1941-1942]
- photocopies of DeLoach's correspondence with Henry Ford, from Ford Library
Department of Agriculture
- photocopies of two manuals which DeLoach helped to write put out by U. S. Department of Agriculture - Progressive Hog Raising  and Progressive Sheep Raising 
University of Georgia
- correspondence with UGA Cooperative Extension Service re: DeLoach's connection to them
- photocopies of materials which DeLoach helped to write put out by UGA Agriculture Department
- photographs of R. J. H. DeLoach
Not in Folders
1) book - DeLoach, R. J. H. Rambles with John Burroughs.
Boston, MA: The Gorham Press, 1912.
2) three rotary photographs of Confederate soldiers 1911 reunion at
the Jaekel Hotel
Not in Box
1) wooden box from N. V. Potash Export My. of Amsterdam, Holland -
contains 20 lantern slides illustrating "symptoms of plant food
deficiencies of corn plants as shown in the field."