Note: The following are field notes written by Harmer.
1) Book # 1
2) Field Book No. 2 - Butler Island
3) Field Notes # 3 - Butler Island
4) Field Notes # 4 - Butler Island
5) Field Notes - Altamaha Waterfowl Mgt. Area
6) address book with miscellaneous notes in it
Duncan and Hotchkiss - Identifications
- correspondence with Wilbur H. Duncan and Neil Hotchkiss(? - no last name given)
- information and lists re: plant identification
- miscellaneous notes
- correspondence re: identification of plants found by Harmer
- lists of specimens collected by Harmer
- miscellaneous correspondence to Harmer
- reprints of previously published material
- The MLA Style Sheet 
- Reed, C. A. (1959). Animal Domestication in the Prehistoric Near East. Science, 130(3389), 1629-1639.
- Braidwood, R. J. (1958). Near Eastern Prehistory. Science, 127(3312), 1419-1430.
- Isaac, E. (1962). On the Domestication of Cattle. Science, 137(3525), 195-204.
- A "Science of Leftovers"? - review by Frank B. Livingstone of book Readings in Cultural Geography [5-11-62], source unknown
- The Fallacy of the "Primitive." J. A. M. A., 179, 962-963. [3-24-62]
- Osteological evidences for prehistoric domestication in southwestern Asia, paper by Charles A. Reed 
- brochure re: book - Genetic Research: A survey of methods and main results
Also in box
1) printed list - The Families of Flowering Plants
Note: The following materials were in a box marked
"Old Carbons." I think that these are notes and drafts for Mother
Magic, Harmer's book.
Old Carbons (1)
Old Carbons (2)
Old Carbons (3)
Note: These are handwritten drafts, notes and marked
carbons for Harmer's book, Mother Magic.
Marked Carbons and Notes (1)
Marked Carbons and Notes (2)
Marked Carbons and Notes (3)
Marked Carbons and Notes (4)
Marked Carbons and Notes (5)
Marked Carbons and Notes (6)
Marked Carbons and Notes (7)
Marked Carbons and Notes (8)
Marked Carbons and Notes (9)
Marked Carbons and Notes (10)
Marked Carbons and Notes (11)
Marked Carbons and Notes (12)
Marked Carbons and Notes (13)
Marked Carbons and Notes (14)
Original - Mother Magic