Bulloch County Census 1820-1870
- This file contains a notebook with handwritten transcriptions of information in Bulloch County Censuses taken between 1820 and 1870.
Burke County Census
- This file contains handwritten notes taken from Burke County Censuses taken between the years 1820 and 1880.
Emanuel County Census 1850
- This file contains typewritten notes on the family of John "Ready Money" Johnson, with one of the sources cited being the Emanuel County Census for 1850.
Jefferson - See Warren County
- This file contains handwritten notes taken from 19th-century Jefferson County records.
Screven County Census 1860
- This file contains handwritten transcripts of the Screven County Census for 1860.
Stewart County Census 1850
- This file contains typed and handwritten transcripts of information in the Stewart County Census for 1850.
Warren County, Georgia
- This file contains a small notebook with "Appling Co., Ga." and "Warren Co., Ga." written on the cover and handwritten notes inside. It also contains a typed list - Revolutionary Soldiers Buried in Warren Co., Ga.
Allendale & Hampton County
- This file contains photocopies of two articles.
- Allendale on the Savannah, by Alexania Easterling Lawton and Minnie Reeves Wilson
- Both Sides of the Swamp: Hampton County, put out by the Hampton County (SC) Bicentennial Commission
Parish Prince Frederick Winyaw Register Book
- This file contains a photocopy of a publication.
- The Register Book for the Parish Prince Frederick Winyaw - Ann: Dom: 1713. Published by the National Society of the Colonial Dames of America. Baltimore: Wilkins & Wilkins Company, 1916.
- This file contains miscellaneous handwritten notes.
- This file contains miscellaneous newspaper clippings re: Screven County history.