Federal Land Bank of Columbia
- This file contains information from the Federal Land Bank of Columbia about requirements for land surveys for loans.
Plats - Notes
- This file contains plats, usually with working notes written on them, for properties which Hodges surveyed. The ones that are dated have the date 1938 on them. I am listing them by the owner of the property being surveyed, if I can tell. If there is more than one name, then the only names noted look like owners of the surrounding property.
- Annie Oxendine (from W. J. Kickliter)
- John R. McCloud (1/2 acre church lot for House of Prayer for all people)
- W. M. Anderson, Jr. Estate
- J. G. Moore Estate
- J. C. Anderson, V. B. Anderson, Mrs. Beulah Mae Strickland, John B. Anderson
- C. P. Durrence, J. I. Durrence
- Eli Bulloch, P. M. Anderson, C. M. Rushing (Canoochee River is northern border)
- Chas Brady, J. Smith, Katzif
- P. M. Anderson, P. B. Hodges (first initial was hard to read), E. Bulloch, Canoochee River
- plat drawn on envelope; no names given, but property bordered on K Street
- This file contains Hodges' working notes.
Not in Folders
two small notebooks containing working notes, mainly boundaries for
land (one appears to be organized alphabetically by landowner's name)