Osborne C. Banks - Chamber of Commerce
- papers of Banks' father from his activities with the Statesboro Chamber of Commerce - Osborne C. Banks was a member from 1953 to 1970.
- 4 lists of Statesboro voters
- c. 1952-1953
Georgia Southern College - Milk Deliveries
- correspondence between Georgia Southern College (earlier Georgia Teachers College) and City Dairy Company, from which GSC purchased milk [1955-1973]
Lonnie Brannen - Primitive Baptist Records
- miscellaneous records, mainly correspondence, of two Primitive Baptist Churches, received from Abe Lonnie Brannen, who was a church clerk at Tyson Grove Primitive Baptist Church, which was located on the Banks family's land - David C. Banks (grandfather of Smith Banks) preached at both churches
- Bethlehem Primitive Baptist Church [1932-1940]
- Tyson Grove Primitive Baptist Church [1942-1948]
Not in Folders
1) bound proposal - Proposal for the Development of an
Airport Master Plan for Statesboro, Georgia, prepared by Aviation
Systems, Inc. [undated]
1) Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for
City Dairy Company [1981-1982] (Sealed until September 5,
2) Farm register of Joshua T. Smith (Banks' grandfather), c. 1908
Adams, Stanley. Spellbound.
Albecht, Elmer, Sammy Gallop, and Dick Jurgens. Elmer's Tune.
Autry, Gene and Jimmie Long. That Silver-Haired Daddy of Mine.
Beethoven, Ludwig van. Minuet in G.
Gershwin, George. A Foggy Day.
Gershwin, George. Nice Work If You Can Get It.
Malneck, Matt. Pardon My Southern Accent.
Rodgers, Richard. It's Easy To Remember.
Rodgers, Richard. Soon.