Presentation Practice Room
The Learning Commons’ Presentation Room is intended for the rehearsal of presentations as opposed to individual or group study. If there are questions please contact someone at the Learning Commons Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The room must be reserved on a first come first serve basis in order to be used.
- Reservations can be made online using LibCal.
- Walk-in requests will be directed to also make reservations using LibCal.
- Reservations are limited to two (2) hour time blocks.
- Reservations may be made up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- Users are asked to:
- turn off all equipment in the room prior to leaving and
- return the room to its original state.
- Users are asked to check out the presentation room key and laser pointer/clicker from the Circulation Desk.
- The Learning Commons Director or a designated person will provide instructions on how to use the equipment if necessary. Instructions may also include a handout placed on the teacher workstation in the presentation room. Please be on time for your reserved time.
- Food and drink are permitted. However, the requestor of the room assumes all responsibility for any damages (facility or equipment) that may occur while using the presentation room.
- The Learning Commons Director or a designated person will check the presentation room for occupancy. If a requestor does not occupy the room within 15 minutes after the reservation period begins then the room will become available for another person to request.
- The presentation room cannot be held by leaving personal belongings inside. The library is not and will not be responsible for items left in the room. Unattended items will be taken to the Lost & Found at the Circulation Desk on the second floor.
- Users are asked to close the door upon leaving.