Module 6 – Internet & Other Resources
Goal – Students will learn how to effectively and efficiently search the Internet and other resources (e.g., government documents).
Objectives – At completion of this learning module, you will be able to
- Demonstrate how to effectively and efficiently search the Internet.
- Demonstrate how to effectively and efficiently search government documents.
- Demonstrate how to request materials not owned by library or available through GIL Express by using Interlibrary Loan.
It may be helpful to print this page and check off items as you complete them.
- Read M6 – GALILEO OLLC 7: Tips for Using the Internet
- Read M6 – Badke Ch 5: Internet Research (William Badke, Trinity Western University)
- Read M6 – Badke Ch 6: Other Resources (William Badke, Trinity Western University)
- Read M6 – Complete Guide to Research
- View M6_How to Search Databases
- View M6_How to Search for eBooks
- View M6_How to Download eBooks
- Read M6- Finding Government Documents
- Read M6 – Government Documents Resources
- Read M6_Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery
Note: Be sure to click any hyperlinks within the documents you read in order to view movies or other supporting documentation. Hyperlinks are also duplicated under “Content”