Learning Module 9 - Copyright & Fair Use
Goal - Students will learn how copyright and fair use are applied when conducting research.
- Define copyright.
- Define fair use.
- Explain how copyright and fair use are applied when conducting research.
- Read M9_GALILEO OLLC 8: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Read M9_Copyright: What is Copyright & Fair Use?
- Watch Copyright & Fair Use video (Media Education Foundation)
- Proceed to the next learning module.
- Go back to previous learning module.
Note: Be sure to click any hyperlinks within the documents you read in order to view movies or other supporting documentation. Hyperlinks are also duplicated under "Content"