Learning Module 8 - Citation Styles and Giving Credit
Goal - Students will learn how to properly cite information and avoid plagiarism.
Objectives - At completion of this learning module, you will be able to
- Demonstrate how to cite information.
- Explain how to avoid plagiarism by giving credit where credit is due.
- It may be helpful to print this page and check off items as you complete them.
- Read M8 _GALILEO OLLC 8: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Read M8_Badke Ch 8: Learning to Read (William Badke, Trinity Western University)
- Read M8_Badke Ch 9: Organizing Notes (William Badke, Trinity Western University)
- Watch Using Information Ethically presentations w/ audio (Lisa Smith, Georgia Southern University)
- Watch M7_Plagiarism and Citing Info videos (Rutgers University)
- Proceed to the next learning module.
- Go back to previous learning module.
Note: Be sure to click any hyperlinks within the documents you read in order to view movies or other supporting documentation. Hyperlinks are also duplicated under "Content"