Learning Module 6 - Internet & Other Resources
Goal - Students will learn how to effectively and efficiently search the Internet and other resources (e.g., government documents).
Objectives - At completion of this learning module, you will be able to
- Demonstrate how to effectively and efficiently search the Internet.
- Demonstrate how to effectively and efficiently search government documents.
- Demonstrate how to request materials not owned by library or available through GIL Express by using Interlibrary Loan.
- It may be helpful to print this page and check off items as you complete them.
- Read M6 - GALILEO OLLC 7: Tips for Using the Internet
- Read M6 - Badke Ch 5: Internet Research (William Badke, Trinity Western University)
- Read M6 - Badke Ch 6: Other Resources (William Badke, Trinity Western University)
- Read M6 - Complete Guide to Research
- Read M6_How to Search Databases
- Read M6- Finding Goverment Documents
- Read M6 - Government Documents Resources
- Read M6_Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery
- Proceed to the next learning module.
- Go back to previous learning module.
Note: Be sure to click any hyperlinks within the documents you read in order to view movies or other supporting documentation. Hyperlinks are also duplicated under "Content"