Learning Module 4 - GALILEO
Goal - Students will learn how to use the databases within GALILEO to find credible information for their research projects.
Objectives - At the completion of this learning module, you will be able to
- Demonstrate how to effectively and efficiently search databases within GALILEO.
- It may be helpful to print this page and check off items as you complete them.
- Read M4 - Badke Ch 2: Databases
- Read M4 - GALILEO OLLC 4: A Primer on Databases & Catalogs
- Read M4 - GALILEO OLLC 5: The Great GALILEO
- Watch M4 - How to Search in GALILEO video
- Watch M4 - How to Find a Specific Article video
- Watch M4 - How to Find a Specific Journal video
- Watch M4 - How to Find a Peer-Reviewed Journal video
- Watch M4 - Using GALILEO and Google: Information Discovery video
- Watch M4 - How to search the EBSCO Discovery Tool: Finding all the Library Has to Offer(UGA video)
- Proceed to the next learning module.
- Go back to previous learning module.
Note: Be sure to click any hyperlinks within the documents you read in order to view movies or other supporting documentation. Hyperlinks are also duplicated under "Content"