Learning Module 3 - Search Stratagies
Goal - Students will be able to formulate effective and efficient search strategies.
Objectives - At the completion of this learning module, you will be able to
- Identify and use boolean operators
- Identify and use truncation symbols
- Identify and use wildcard characters
- Identify and use proximity operators
- It may be helpful to print this page and check off items as you complete them.
- Read M3 - Badke Ch 2: Databases
- Read M3 - GALILEO OLLC 4: A Primer on Databases & Catalogs
- Read M3-Search Strategies
- Read M3-Complete Guide to Research
- Proceed to the next learning module
- Go back to previous learning module.
Note: Be sure to click any hyperlinks within the documents you read in order to view movies or other supporting documentation. Hyperlinks are also duplicated under "Content"