If clicking on the title of a library brochure did not display the brochure on your computer screen, you'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Find out about ADA accessibility and Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Adobe provides more detailed installation instructions when you download the reader file. In summary they are:
1. Provide the information requested by Adobe and click Download.
2. Remember where you save the file containing the reader so you can find it later!
3. Read the installation instructions and notes carefully.
After the download is complete:
4. CLOSE YOUR WEB BROWSER! (If you don't close your browser, the reader may not install properly.)
5. Double-click the newly downloaded file.
6. Follow the instructions on your screen.