Get the GALILEO
Any currently employed faculty/staff or currently enrolled student of the Georgia Southern community may request the GALILEO password. It is changed each semester. Please follow the following instructions to receive the GALILEO password.
Get the GALILEO password on your own:
- Go to the Library
- Click Your Account.
- Select Georgia Southern Eagle ID in box on left under Home
- Type your Georgia Southern Eagle ID Number (no dashes or
spaces) as ID Number in box on right.
- Type in your PIN - PINs must be 5-12 characters - letters and numbers only. (no special characters)
- Type your Last Name (lower case only) and click Logon.
- Click Request in top row next to Your Account, then
- Make sure GALILEO Password is selected in drop box then click OK.
- If you are a current student, faculty, or staff, you will see the
- If you do not see the password, contact the Circulation Desk at (912) 478-5647 for assistance.
More information on your PIN can be found at http://gilexpress.usg.edu/PIN_FAQ.html
Return to Henderson Library
Last updated 4/23/2010.