ERIC adds more than 192,000 full-text documents from its microfiche archive

The Microfiche Digitization Project has been adding ERIC Documents from the microfiche collection to the open-access (free) ERIC database.  (If you’re not familiar with ERIC, an education database, here’s a description of what you’ll find there.)  They’ve now completed 55% of the project, with almost 192,000 documents now available.  More details are here.  A tip on how you might be able to help with the remaining 45% is here, and you can contribute your own research here.

ERIC is available free to the public at this site.  We also have two additional interfaces to choose from, available to the GSU community and campus visitors via GALILEO:  EBSCOhost and FirstSearch.

Posted in GALILEO, Resources and Services

Tags: , ,

Share this:

icon_federal2 The Zach S. Henderson Library is a Federal Depository Library

ZACH S. HENDERSON LIBRARY • P.O. Box 8074 • Statesboro, Georgia 30460-8074 • (912) 478-5647