Add Materials to Course Reserves (Reserves Entry Form)
Phone Number: 478-5482 or 478-5647
|Zach S. Henderson Library||
Fax Number: 478-5034
|P. O. Box 8074||
TDD Number: 478-1314
|Statesboro, GA 30460-8074|
At different points during the semester, such as the beginning, mid-term, and finals, it often takes us up to four working days to process your reserves due to the volume of material being received, but under normal situations the regular processing time is usually within two days. Please do not tell your students that a reserve item is available until you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- While we always try to be particularly careful with personal copies, we cannot guarantee their safety or replacement if lost.
- If in our opinion putting something on reserve would violate copyright law, we will contact you.
- We will pull books and photocopy articles to be put on reserve, but we will give preference to those materials delivered to us for processing. We cannot promise that books and articles we pull and copy will be ready in the normal time period.
- If you do not specify a date an item is to be taken off reserve, we will assume the end of the current semester. If you would like for something to remain on reserve longer than a year, please explain why.
- While we do our best to circulate reserve materials to as many students as possible, please be aware that there are times when demand exceeds supply. If you have a large class and a reading is required for a test, please let us know ahead of time. We might be able to make extra copies or take other measures to satisfy demand. It never hurts to explain to the students in class that they are taking a big chance by putting off reserve readings until the last minute. Whether the students will heed the warning is another matter. Thank you.
* Fields with an asterisk are required.
If you prefer not to submit electronically, you may print a PDF version of the form to submit instead.
Last updated: 6/23/2017