Films on Demand – New User Interface Now Available
Films on Demand now has a new, improved user interface. This interface offers many enhancements, including:
- Responsive design for mobile viewing
- Improved speed
- Improved browsing by subjects and producers
- New browsing with “Best of Web” channels
- More powerful search engine
- New “Did You Mean?” search suggestions
- New search filters and Advanced Search options
- Fastforward and slow motion for videos
- New ways to save and share content
- New theater mode for video
Films on Demand can be accessed from the library’s A-Z Database list, as well as videos can be searched in Discover and the library catalog. For more information, see Film on Demand’s Quick Start Guide for Educators.
If you have any questions, please contact the Information Services Desk at (912)478-5645.
Posted in Hours and Special Alerts